*Promotional advertising is dependent upon the quality of images provided. Please consult the image specifications and requirements outlined in the Dairy Ticketing Form for details. Promotional images that do not match specifications may not be used for event marketing.
Use of the Dairy Arts Center logo in additional promotional materials is highly encouraged:
WEB LOGOS PRINT LOGOS
For further marketing questions and concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Boulder requires the collection and payment of a 5% admission seat tax for each ticket sold. Collecting and paying this seat tax is the responsibility of presenters. The Dairy Arts Center does not collect or remit this seat tax for presenters. Click here for information on remitting seat tax.
Grace and Carsen specs are coming soon
Food and Beverages
- When alcoholic beverage service is included as part of your event, the Dairy Arts Center catering policy allows food service from one of our preferred vendors.
- No outside alcohol can be brought into the Dairy Arts Center without permission and a special license.
- Non-Profit organizations can apply for a Special Event Liquor License through the City of Boulder .
- Bridge House Community Table | Megan Crocker | email@example.com | 720-287-0819
- Beehold Cakes and Catering | Laura Mullis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-981-9174
- Guillaume's European Catering | Willem Defroy | email@example.com | 720-289-9442
- Blackbelly | Chelsea | firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-247-1000
For more information about renting at the Dairy,
contact Shannon C. Neeser email@example.com