Patron Service Associate
- Display excellent judgment and initiative in stressful situations.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform under pressure and maintain good public relations etiquette.
- Consistently provide friendly guest service and hospitality.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft and Google Applications.
- Core Computer competencies
- Previous experience with POS ticketing system.
- Experience handling food and serving drinks in busy, fast-paced scenarios.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate basic audio-visual equipment and willingness to learn to operate more complex cinema projection and sound systems
- Requires a very flexible schedule; must be available nights, weekends and holidays.
- Act as a point of contact for event volunteers.
- Assist patrons in finding the appropriate theater, their seats, locating the restroom and ADA ramp, and refreshments at the Polk Café.
- Display a commitment to the Dairy’s mission and standard of excellence.
- Motivated to anticipate the needs of renters and patrons.
- Encourage audience engagement with upcoming programs/events.
- Assist in other tasks assigned by Executive Director or Front of House manager.
The Dairy Arts Center believes that celebration of diversity, and commitment to inclusion are essential to the advancement of the arts and cultural activity in our community. Therefore, we strive to achieve equitable representation in its leadership and support staff. The Dairy Arts Center provides Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified applicants without regards to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, ability, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, parental status, veteran status, or genetics.